The Owner of this Website has among its priority objectives to guarantee its customers and users absolute confidentiality of the data provided by them. In this sense, it is fully committed to the protection of the personal data of the users of this Web Site, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation and especially in the European General Data Protection Regulation.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DATA?
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, we inform you that the personal data provided will be processed by the Owner of this Site, whose details you can consult in the “Identity of the owner of this website” section of this Legal Notice.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The data you provide are necessary to provide you with all the guarantees the requested service, and will be processed for the following purposes:
- To provide the service requested by the user and offered by the digital environment, its maintenance and improvement, based on studies, profiling, segmentation of your data and / or crosses with other databases under the responsibility of the Owner of this Website.
- To offer promotions, offers or advertising actions linked to the condition of Client, through electronic or other means of communication, to facilitate their purchase management and the relationship with the Owner of this Website.
- Customer, accounting, fiscal and administrative management.
- Other purposes related to the good end of the service of traditional and online purchase and sale.
- Fulfillment of fiscal and tax obligations.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Unless there is a legitimate interest on the part of the Data Controller, the data provided will be kept as long as the deletion is not requested by the interested party.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR DATA PROCESSING?
The legitimate interests of the data controller to carry out the processing of your data is the execution of the contract signed with us, as well as those arising from the legal obligations arising from the activity, and in other cases the mere consent of the data subject.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
In order to fulfill the purposes foreseen, your data may be communicated to: Organizations or persons directly related to the data controller. Courier companies. Administration and Authorities in accordance with legal requirements. All companies linked to the Owner of this Website.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN PROVIDING US WITH YOUR DATA?
Any person has the right to request access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, opposition or right to portability of your personal data, by writing to our postal or e-mail address indicated in the section “Identity of the owner of this website” of this Legal Notice, informing us of the right you wish to exercise. You will also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of such consent. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data may have been violated.